From Moodle to Edmodo to Inquisiq r3, there’s a lot of tools you can use to manage, track, and deliver courses and training programs in your school. They’re called Learning Management Solutions (LMS) or sometimes Learning Management Systems. Either way, how do you pick which is the best? A new infographic from Capterra spells it out in simple stats.
See Also: A Quick Guide To Learning Management Systems
- The LMS industry is now a billion dollar plus industry.
- There are hundreds of LMS solutions out there.
- Moodle, Edmodo, and Blackboard are the big names in the industry.
- The most popular tool is not the most popular on social media. See: Edmodo vs Moodle
- Scroll down to the bottom to see the difference between who follows these companies on different social networks. View the LinkedIn stats in particular.