Edudemic was created in 2010 and has grown into one of the most popular destinations to cover teaching, learning, and how technology positively shapes our education. We do this by creating:
- Research and evidence-driven strategies for professional and improvement
- Expert guides and how-tos for the newest education apps
- Important education updates each week
- Compilations of the most useful edtech tools and tips
- Reviews of valuable and innovative products for educators
- Special features such as college reports
Our Mission Statement
Our mission is to prepare educators for the classroom with innovative, informed, and engaging tech resources. Our vision is to provide a place for readers to discover and engage with information about the newest technology, data trends, and digital tools available to them in order to meet the needs of all students in the communities they serve.
What They’re Saying About Us
We’re proud to be mentioned from some of the most recognized brands in the education sphere:
Meet the Team
Amanda Green – General Manager
Amanda’s personal mission is to ensure that Edudemic delivers the latest and greatest news about education and technology. She is responsible for overseeing editorial production, marketing, operations, and staff development.
Amanda received a BA in Communication from the University of Washington in 2009. In 2010 she worked as a reporter and journalist for two major news publications in Las Cruces, New Mexico. There she honed her editorial skills, discovered her love for green chile, and specialized in education coverage across the Southwest.
Upon returning to the Seattle in 2012, she dove head-first into the production of web content for an education-focused audience, becoming the General Manager at Edudemic in 2016.
Our writers are the backbone of the site. Current contributors include:
- Marian Oswald is new to Seattle from Boston, where she spent time teaching in the K-12 environment. She loves to swim and hike on the Olympic Peninsula.
- George Jones is an education professional from Austin, Texas. He is passionate about teaching and loves working on his classic car in his spare time.
- Joni Nguyen is a transplant from Los Angeles, California. She spent time as an online tutor and academic consultant while traveling the world.
- Adam Gutierrez is a native of the Northwest, and when he’s not writing about education and technology, he spends his time with a rambunctious 4 year old.
- Alex Schrader attended college in the Seattle-area and never looked back. As an educational training coordinator, he specializes in classroom ethics and loves football.
Questions, concerns, or want to say hi? Send us an email at email@example.com.