Whether you’re a newbie wondering the above questions or a talented tweeter, there are always new and exciting ways to use Twitter. Lucky for us all, Maggie Verster (check out her edublog here) created an epic e-torial (e-tutorial!) that walks you through the A to Z of Twitter for education.
Key Questions Answered
- Why should a teacher or education administrator use Twitter?
- How do I set up an account? (step-by-step instructions included!)
- What questions should I always ask myself when I follow someone?
- How do I tweet? How do I retweet? What the heck is a retweet?!
- How do I find good people to follow? Fellow teachers? People interested in what I like?
- What’s privacy like on Twitter?
- What should my profile photo be?
- What are the drawbacks of Twitter?